Tuesday, June 9, 2009

So I've got a blog..

You know how some people update their facebook status every 5 seconds? I don't even understand how that's possible since I just spent nearly an hour debating what to name my blog. Not just because there was limited availability of names, but because I obviously wanted something that related to me, and hence how I came up with "prospective musicologist extraordinaire" seeing as I'm going to be studying musicology... and I am pretty awesome ;)

Lots of my friends have blogs, and sure it's just a way to rant about their lives and whatnot, but it's also a tad more formal than facebook, giving more of an inside perspective into their thoughts, rather than the limited 100 characters for your facebook status. (I realize I haven't mentioned myspace, but I have never had one and I'm not about to start!)

Anyway, feel free to check with my updates. If you care? I hope.

Much love xo

No comments:

Post a Comment